CutSkill Gouging Electrodes
General purpose electrodes without the copper plating to avoid any chance of copper contamination in the base material. Same high quality blend of carbon and graphite used in other Arcair electrodes.
Designed specifically for the air carbon-arc process
- Contain a precise formulated blend of carbon and graphite
- Produces the most efficient metal removal performance in today’s market
- Superior metal removal rates, cool operation, and uniform diameters
- Creating u-grooves for weld joint
- Removing old welds
- Gouging out cracks
- Cleaning and repairing castings
- Removing hard surface material
- Rough machining
How to purchase CutSkill Gouging Electrodes
We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To make things even easier, we have developed the online shopping list. As you browse our site, you will be able to click on any product and this will be added to your shopping basket. When you have finished, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and take it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +44 (0) 1992 800 875 and we will point you in the right direction.