Rebel™ EMP 320ic
The industrial, true multi-process machines that combine power and mobility. These compact and lightweight systems offer flexibility in any fabrication environment. Designed for productivity and reliability, the 4-wheel wire feed system provides high and consistent weld quality regardless of the material being welded.
The EMP 320ic, with a maximum output of 350 Amps, is the ideal universal welding system capable of running 1.2 mm sold and Flux core wires with a high duty cycle.
- Automatically adaptive start parameters provide distinct and precise starts every time, regardless of wire type and dimension.
- An extremely user-friendly and multi-lingual TFT display incorporates spare parts lists and weld parameter guides for all processes.
- Weighing in at 31.4 kg, the machine can be lifted manually or transported on a trolley to provide unmatched mobility.
- A high duty cycle combined with a robust 4-wheel wire feed system offers both high speed and torque, making it the perfect tool for the most demanding jobs.
- The innovative smart-MIG feature dynamically monitors the arc characteristics by adapting to your technique, resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Just set wire diameter, material and plate thickness, and you are ready to weld.
- Achieve full MMA performance with electrodes up to 5 mm and excellent Lift TIG performance with adjustable pre/post gas flow and weld current ramp up/down.
- Two gas inlets, one for MIG and one for TIG, can be connected simultaneously. A built-in TIG gas solenoid valve on the front of the machine eliminates the need for a manual valve on the TIG torch.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Training Schools
|Voltage Range (V)||360-440 VAC|
|Supply Plug||CEE16A plug|
|Max Output (A)||350 A|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||200 & 300 mm|
|Wire Feed Speed||2.0-20.3 m/min|
|Wire Diameter||0.8-1.4 mm|
|Wire Diameter||0.8-1.4 mm|
|Wire Diameter||0.8-1.6 mm|
|Wire Diameter||1.0-1.2 mm|
320 A/30.0V @ 40%
265 A/27.3V @ 60%
200 A/24.0V @ 100%
300 A/32.0V @ 40%
255 A/30.2V @ 60%
180 A/27.2V @ 100%
320 A/22.8V @ 40%
265 A/20.6V @ 60%
200 A/18.8V @ 100%
|Standards||CE: IEC/EN 60974-1, 5, 7, 10, 12 & 13. RoHS|
|MCableX||3 m 4x2.5 mm2|
How to purchase Rebel™ EMP 320ic
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.
Part Numbers and Accessories
Delivery includes: power source with 3 m mains cable and plug, return cable and clamp 4.5 m, gas hose with quick connector 4.5 m, drive rolls for 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2 mm wire,guide tubes for 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2 mm wire, thickness gauge tool